Login

Intime Time With Young Girls (Solo, Anal, Blowjobs And More.

6825 - Casada, The Original Teen Next Door - Casada Chase an

Postby Katrin1988 » 25 minutes ago

DESCRIPTION: Here's a classic scene from our movie Teens Next Door, starring the adorable Casada Chase with her sometimes fuck-buddy. "After Shawn and I fucked one day, we just kept on fucking. Someone saw us on webcam and asked us to do a movie. So, we said yes right away," she said.
"I have skills! I really practiced a lot with my toys when I was learning how to give blowies. Now I think I have no gag reflex. I can just suck a whole fattie right down my throat. And you know what? It turns me on to suck on a guy's cock before we fuck. It's like I'm getting it ready so it can slip right into my box."
Casada could have terrible blow job skills and cocks would still get hard for her. Her perky, round tits, slim body and cute face have left members of our site and readers of our magazine lusting over her for years. Fortunately, she's as good a lay as she is good looking.

Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Teen, Young Girls and XXX

<================>
Duration: 0:26:27
File Size: 740 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD --->>> 6825 - Casada, The Original Teen Next Door - Casada Chase and Shawn Aconda Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 6825 - Casada, The Original Teen Next Door - Casada Chase and Shawn Aconda Part 2
Katrin1988

Smothering 5032 Dizzy badly uses her girlfriend

Postby Gorod126 » Today, 09:25

Tags: Fetish, Smothering, Facesitting, FemDom, Famale Domination

Size: 372Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:05:11

Gorod126

6824 - Her Boy Wouldnt Approve - Blaire Ivory and J Mac

Postby Katrin1988 » Today, 08:05

DESCRIPTION: A girl like Blaire should never be left unattended. The moment her parents leave she sneaks a guy in the house to do things that mother and boy certainly wouldn't approve of. Like sucking his cock and letting him eat her pussy in their fancy bed. She fucks him in their bed, too. You can tell she hasn't had a cock this big as she winces and gasps in disbelief at how much it fills up her pussy. She slides her twat up and down his long pole and then asks him to fuck her harder. Looks like she's getting the hang of it. The sheets are probably soaked from her pounding. Blaire will have to wash the linens if she wants to cover her tracks, but only after she washes all that cum off her face.

Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Facial, Pussy-Eating, Teen, Young Girls and XXX

<================>
Duration: 0:18:06
File Size: 504 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 6824 - Her Boy Wouldnt Approve - Blaire Ivory and J Mac
Katrin1988

Smothering 5031 Amaras pussy on Alices face

Postby Gorod126 » Today, 04:25

Size: 368Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:05:07

Gorod126

Smothering 5030 There is no end in sight

Postby Gorod126 » Today, 00:25

Size: 368Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:05:08

Gorod126

6823 - Kylie Gives A Fuck - Kylie Quinn and Jimmy Dix

Postby Katrin1988 » Yesterday, 23:59

DESCRIPTION: "I don't give a fuck!" Kylie shouts at her principal. Bold behavior for a girl who just got caught smoking. "I'm 18 and I can do whatever I want," she says. The principal isn't having it. This naughty teen needs to learn a lesson, so he washes her dirty mouth out with a bar of soap. "I'm going to knock some sense into you," the principal says as he slaps his cock on her face. Kylie won't be able to curse with her mouth and throat full of man-meat. After dragging his spit-coated cock all over Kylie's face, she's starting to realize that this school takes deviant behavior very seriously.
It's time for Kylie to show her principal what she's learned. She takes his cock as he pounds her pussy and then goes for a bouncy ride on top. It's safe to say that she knows her place now, and that's on her knees, with her tongue out and a face full of cum.

<================>
Duration: 0:17:58
File Size: 500 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 6823 - Kylie Gives A Fuck - Kylie Quinn and Jimmy Dix
Katrin1988

6822 - Best In Class - Blaire Ivory and J Mac

Postby Katrin1988 » Yesterday, 19:04

DESCRIPTION: The principal calls Blaire into his office to give her a message: she's the best in class! But he isn't talking about her grades so much as her tits and ass. Flattered, she lets him free her perky boobs from her sensible top. Things are getting hot and Blaire is shy yet intrigued. She stands up and allows him to rim her tight asshole. As best in class, Blaire wants to prove to him that she's ready for all the antics in college. If she can take a pounding from his huge cock, she can handle anything. Blaire moans and her titties bounce as he drills her cunny. The principal turns Blaire upside down and fucks her in the piledriver position and cums on her face. It's a proper college send-off for this grade-A student.

Genres: Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, School Girl, Teen, Young Girls and XXX

<================>
Duration: 0:29:18
File Size: 817 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 6822 - Best In Class - Blaire Ivory and J Mac Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 6822 - Best In Class - Blaire Ivory and J Mac Part 2
DOWNLOAD --->>> 6822 - Best In Class - Blaire Ivory and J Mac Part 3
Katrin1988

Smothering 5029 Sexy lesbians try out something new

Postby Gorod126 » Yesterday, 16:25

Size: 383Mb / Format: wmv / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 0:05:20

Gorod126

6821 - Bad Girls Are More Fun - Kasey Cole and Jimmy Dix

Postby Katrin1988 » Yesterday, 14:48

DESCRIPTION: Teens these days, with their cellphones and their texting and their apps. They need a lesson from the old school, especially Kasey, who is 18 and full of sass. She eggs on her teacher to show her how kids were kept in line in his day. He obliges her, spanking her cotton-pantied bottom. But that's not enough to get the naughty out of a girl like her. They both know he shouldn't bother. Kasey is much better as a bad girl, like when she starts sucking his big cock and licking his balls. Be a good girl? She'd rather slide her pussy up and down her teacher's shaft. She'd rather bend over and get pounded from behind. And just like a good little bad girl, she'd rather get her face completely covered in cum.

<================>
Duration: 0:19:14
File Size: 535 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 6821 - Bad Girls Are More Fun - Kasey Cole and Jimmy Dix
Katrin1988

6820 - Bi-Sexual Teen Three-way - Chastity Lynn, Collie Pop,

Postby Katrin1988 » Yesterday, 10:11

DESCRIPTION: Collie Pop, the brunette, and Chastity Lynn, the blonde, strip down to their tighty whities and fuck-heels. These two little slenders get off sucking face with each other and playing the L game. They also get their kicks dressing like horny girls in tiny skirts, tank-tops, cotton panties and high heels. They take turns licking each other's sweet, young pussies on the living room couch. Then human ramrod Johnny Rod enters the house. Ooops! Should lock the front door, girls. He coulda been Freddie Kruger. After interruping them, the older Johnny tells them to continue so he can watch. You know where this is going. He's gonna get a woodie and screw 'em both. Johnny lends them a hand (mainly one finger), then a tongue, and then before they know it, they're on their knees before him, throating his stiff pecker like the good, obedient little cocksuckers they are. Today turns out to be training day for Collie and Chastity. Johnny pounds the shit out of them with his giant dick in as many positions as his pussy-drunk brain can come up with, each wild position eliciting screams from the teen fuckdolls. He blasts them with a facial cum-spray as they again kneel and he leers in joy as the girls kiss each other, the dripping cream smearing all o

<================>
Duration: 0:27:48
File Size: 777 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 6820 - Bi-Sexual Teen Three-way - Chastity Lynn, Collie Pop, and J.T. Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 6820 - Bi-Sexual Teen Three-way - Chastity Lynn, Collie Pop, and J.T. Part 2
Katrin1988

Next

Return to Mega compilation / Мега подборка